ConvoFlex is a heavy wall, convoluted PTFE hose used extensively throughout the process industry due to its self-cleaning, helical convolution design and the unique way the hose can be lined through the fittings to make a completely bug free environment for applications where cleanliness is paramount. The well-designed convolutions provide the needed flexibility for easy handling and installation.
PTFE lined 'Tafted' end fittings protect against corrosion in applications transferring aggressive media, the PTFE hose liner can be coupled with Stainless Steel or Polypropylene braids with an integrated wire helix to offer kink resistance and protect against collapse in vacuum conditions in arduous applications.
- For any industry, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Food & Beverage, Chemical, Petro-chemical.
- Virgin (Opaque) or Carbon Filled (Black) PTFE liner options.
- Extensive size range of 12 sizes from 1/2" to 6".
- Sleeve braid materials of 304/316 SS & BLUE/BLACK Polypropylene.
- Full KA Certification package: In compliance with FDA, EU Food, USP Class VI, Anti-static (AS), EN:16643 & Material Certification.
- Available as BULK hose for self-assembly experts to create bespoke hose ASSEMBLIES with non-lined or lined (Tafted / Flared) end fittings to improve cleanliness, remove or reduce bug traps and improve the ability to clean in place (CIP) & Sterilize in Place (SIP).
If you would like any additional information relating to the PTFE hose and fitting products available from Kongsberg Automotive, please contact us