UltiFlex® – NEW 1 1/2” (DN40) large bore size, our latest addition to the range!
Following the successful launch of UltiFlex® in late 2019, we are proud to announce the first expansion of the size range. After working closely with our global partners and listening to critical feedback from end users, we have developed a new 1 1/2" DN40 variant which is now available to order from Kongsberg Automotive.
This new addition to our UltiFlex® range will be followed by the larger 2" and smaller 1/2" variants, which are currently under development and planned for market release in late 2021, early 2022 as new manufacturing equipment is installed at our Normanton, UK facility.
For the first time in the global PTFE hose industry, a truly flexible 1 1/2" Smoothbore Convoluted hose is available as a bulk product for PTFE hose, self-assembly specialists worldwide. Ultiflex® comes in both Natural or Conductive PTFE liners and can be ordered with a choice of Stainless Steel 304 or 316 braid packages. Since its launch, the UltiFlex® range has rapidly gained a strong global reputation for its unrivalled performance and continues its path to establish itself as a market leading product.
- For any industry – Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Food & Beverage, Chemical, Petro-chemical, General purpose industrial, Automotive OE & Autosport applications.
- Patented manufacture of a HYBRID Smoothbore convoluted PTFE hose with an internal smoothbore for an uninterrupted flow and ease of cleaning and with external convolutions for maximum flexibility.
- Comprehensive and growing size range – 3/4”, 7/8”, 1 1/4” & 1 1/2” (2” & 1/2" sizes under development).
- Global product range with stock availability from Kongsberg Automotive around the world.
- Full KA Certification package: In compliance with FDA, EU Food, USP Class VI, Anti-static (AS), EN:16643 & Material Certification.
- Can be supplied and or fitted with silicone or EPDM rubber covers / jackets.
- Accepts industry standard ‘Cut & Crimp’ hydraulic and ‘specialist’ PTFE & hygienic end fittings.
- Available as BULK hose for self-assembly experts or as bespoke hose ASSEMBLIES with non-lined or lined (Tafted / Flared) end fittings to improve cleanliness, remove or reduce bug traps and improve the ability to clean in place (CIP) & Sterilize in Place (SIP).
|Hybrid Ultiflex PTFE hose||Traditional Convoluted PTFE Hose||Traditional Smoothbore PTFE Hose|
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us